Khan Machine Tools Company, Ltd.
See Photos of Assembly Parts
At Khan Machine Tools, we specialize in the manufacturing of precision machine parts. Founded in 1982, we distinguish ourselves through our high quality standards, of less than .01% defect rate. As well as our work with exotic metals such as titanium, inconel and high nickel stainless alloys. We can accommodate prototype production, along with short to long production runs and assembly work.
Khan Machine Tools Quality Policy is to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers with quality products and on-time deliveries while meeting all requirements. We are constantly improving our quality management system to assure continued customer satisfaction.
HAAS VF-6 w/ TR210B, 15” Cube,
(X=64", Y=32", Z=30" travel) (5th AXIS ATTACHMENT)
FADAL VMC-4020-21 Station ATC,
FADAL VMC-20 w/ 4th axis attachment
• HAAS VF-2 Super Speed 4 Axis CNC machine center (X=30”, Y=16”, Z=20”)
• OKUMA Captain l370M (8” Max x 12” Tailstock) with Live Tooling
• OKUMA LB15 CNC turning center (8” Max., 12” Tailstock)
• HAAS HL-1 CNC turning center (8” Max. x 6”)
• IKEGAI FX25N, CNC turning center (6” x 6”)
Manual Milling & Misc. Equipment:
• Manual Bridgeport Series I milling machine
• 2 Graziano Engine lathes
• PEXTO (Roper Whitney) 48" Power Shear
• Squeeze Riveter